Taramps smart 3 RCA question

Participant count
  • Participant list

mat3833
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
florida
So my smart 3 should be here Thursday so I can finalize my amp rack and install. I've honestly never ran an amp that only has one rca input so I'm not quite sure what I need to do.

I'm guessing I should grab a stereo to mono adaptor and use that to sum the left and right into mono so I don't have an rca plug just hanging out unplugged.

So my smart 3 should be here Thursday so I can finalize my amp rack and install. I've honestly never ran an amp that only has one rca input so I'm not quite sure what I need to do.

I'm guessing I should grab a stereo to mono adaptor and use that to sum the left and right into mono so I don't have an rca plug just hanging out unplugged.
A lot of newer decks only have one rca jack for the mono out as well ....

This is a new JVC I bought for my jeep comanche it only has one sub out jack the blue one ...
20200818_102522.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.