Taramps HD8000 1 Ohm

lower prices don't necessarily correlate with a sketchy seller imho

the cheaper milk i buy at the grocery store doesn't taste any different than that other bottle of milk that's more expensive from the same cows

the cheaper milk i buy at the grocery store doesn't taste any different than that other bottle of milk that's more expensive from the same cows
Drink organic milk that hasn't had the hormones and antibiotics in the cows and you taste a huge difference... And yea it's a lot more expensive but tastes so much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found it online for 800 free shipping from an authorized dealer, even a sight supporter.
that's a very good price, if you are considering the amp.. They really are some good amps... I have had nothing but great luck with them.. The only thing they don't like are huge voltage drops, it you take a massive dip in voltage, you do take the chance of the amp not living.. A good charging system that can maintain a fairly level voltage, or even cap or caps that can store the power draws will be very beneficial.. Also verify the dealer has the amp in stock, or will receive it in a few days.. Direct orders were originally from Brazil, and did take some time, And a premium is paid for a 1 or 2 amp order, you had to bulk order like a distributor to get the right pricing, and shipping discounts.. That changed when they assigned a US distributor, while the pricing is a little higher now using a distributor than bulk buying direct, its more beneficial for the dealer, as they don't really have to order as much.. As far as I know, there still is only 1 us distributor, but I could be wrong, and all those orders still come out of Florida. So even a non stocking dealer in that area will have access in one day to your potential order... Also the very large amps, a lot of stocking dealers quit carrying, not a amp issue, but a stock revolving issue, meaning we just didn't sell enough to warrant them sitting on the shelves, Unless you were doing a SPL vehicle to compete with, then your really going to be putting in something much more proven in the arena, and something that has been proven to take much more abuse..

Other than that, the price you provided is very good for the amp, I would have no issues endorsing the amp myself.

If it was illegal to sell milk under $3 a gallon and a certain place sold it for $2 wouldn't you find it a bit sketchy?

organic vs normal milk is a big difference in taste bro. I normally dont drink milk often but there's a clear taste difference, it actually taste like milk instead of water.

If it was illegal to sell milk under $3 a gallon and a certain place sold it for $2 wouldn't you find it a bit sketchy?
Only if there was lumps in the milk, expiration date was 5 years ago and there's something living inside the carton then yeah its sketch. If not, and it passes normal checks, then most people dont mind. Plenty of people deal this way and the amount of horror stories vs satisfied customers ratio is very low.

that's a very good price, if you are considering the amp.. They really are some good amps... I have had nothing but great luck with them.. The only thing they don't like are huge voltage drops, it you take a massive dip in voltage, you do take the chance of the amp not living.. A good charging system that can maintain a fairly level voltage, or even cap or caps that can store the power draws will be very beneficial.. Also verify the dealer has the amp in stock, or will receive it in a few days.. Direct orders were originally from Brazil, and did take some time, And a premium is paid for a 1 or 2 amp order, you had to bulk order like a distributor to get the right pricing, and shipping discounts.. That changed when they assigned a US distributor, while the pricing is a little higher now using a distributor than bulk buying direct, its more beneficial for the dealer, as they don't really have to order as much.. As far as I know, there still is only 1 us distributor, but I could be wrong, and all those orders still come out of Florida. So even a non stocking dealer in that area will have access in one day to your potential order... Also the very large amps, a lot of stocking dealers quit carrying, not a amp issue, but a stock revolving issue, meaning we just didn't sell enough to warrant them sitting on the shelves, Unless you were doing a SPL vehicle to compete with, then your really going to be putting in something much more proven in the arena, and something that has been proven to take much more abuse..
Other than that, the price you provided is very good for the amp, I would have no issues endorsing the amp myself.
There were 7 distributors.

Since pricing enforcement has started this year and people continue to care less about it, we are now down to 4 distributors.

Let them keep selling everything below MAP publicly.

Taramp's is on a run about catching these unprofessional businesses.

Yeah I'd say it's pretty **** sketchy if it's illegal to buy milk under a certain price

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.