Taramps HD8000 1 Ohm

$888 shipped with a 1 year warranty. Beware of lower prices from sketchy dealers breaking the dealer agreement.
If its not to much of a bother please pm me with anymore info/details as to what you mean exactly by that.

TaylorFade gave me a good guy to buy from and he has near same price as you, but have found other cheaper sources.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

If its not to much of a bother please pm me with anymore info/details as to what you mean exactly by that.
TaylorFade gave me a good guy to buy from and he has near same price as you, but have found other cheaper sources.

I'll just post it here for all to see.

Taramp's (like most brands) sets a minimum allowed price that dealers can sell for. There is a certain distributor that doesn't seem to care to enforce this and it is harming the market. Taramp's will likely take action against this, at which point the person you bought the amp through for a lower price is no longer a dealer and has no concern for helping you if you need to make a warranty claim. The dealers under that distibutor take advantage of being able to sell lower and undercut other dealers to steal sales. Their low margins often aren't sustainable for an actual business, so you find lots of individuals being dealers and selling via Facebook or forum messages because they can't advertise prices on an actual website. It sounds like a great deal to an uneducated customer, but if something goes wrong after your purchase you could be screwed.

I'll just post it here for all to see.
Taramp's (like most brands) sets a minimum allowed price that dealers can sell for. There is a certain distributor that doesn't seem to care to enforce this and it is harming the market. Taramp's will likely take action against this, at which point the person you bought the amp through for a lower price is no longer a dealer and has no concern for helping you if you need to make a warranty claim. The dealers under that distibutor take advantage of being able to sell lower and undercut other dealers to steal sales. Their low margins often aren't sustainable for an actual business, so you find lots of individuals being dealers and selling via Facebook or forum messages because they can't advertise prices on an actual website.
I see, sounds like when i was running db drive subs i was working with the distributer here in texas to find dealers selling under the table subs at dealer buy prices instead of working with the msrp and suggested db drive minimum price.

Anyways thanks for clarifying that information as itll help when ready to buy.

I see, sounds like when i was running db drive subs i was working with the distributer here in texas to find dealers selling under the table subs at dealer buy prices instead of working with the msrp and suggested db drive minimum price.
Anyways thanks for clarifying that information as itll help when ready to buy.

No problem, let me know if you decide to order through us. It's a great product no matter where you buy it, I just recommend getting it from a legitimate source.

$888 shipped with a 1 year warranty. Beware of lower prices from sketchy dealers breaking the dealer agreement.
That is just a funny as all hell statement you made... You are technically breaking the dealer agreement you speak of.. Read your DA, your price is already below Taramps authorized selling map.. Ive been installing and selling Taramp amplifiers for past couple years, Then you quote this "Their low margins often aren't sustainable for an actual business"... Well that's exactly what your doing.. So don't beat up on the guys that do sell it.... If your doing the same thing your bitching about.. Because you have no margin in it either .. Its a good line, and ive had no problems with it.. but with all lines trying to break into the US market that is worthy, The manufacturers get themselves whored out over here, until the line is not worth stocking any longer.

That is just a funny as all hell statement you made... You are technically breaking the dealer agreement you speak of.. Read your DA, your price is already below Taramps authorized selling map.. Ive been installing and selling Taramp amplifiers for past couple years, Then you quote this "Their low margins often aren't sustainable for an actual business"... Well that's exactly what your doing.. So don't beat up on the guys that do sell it.... If your doing the same thing your bitching about.. Because you have no margin in it either .. Its a good line, and ive had no problems with it.. but with all lines trying to break into the US market that is worthy, The manufacturers get themselves whored out over here, until the line is not worth stocking any longer.
I'd love to see where MAP is above $888 on the HD8k. Now you are just making things up. This leaves plenty of margin. I don't know what price you're getting but that leaves a very acceptable margin for me.

If you are a stocking dealer, you would also know that local sales have some wiggle room with MAP as well. So you being a stocking dealer could sell even under $888 to local customers.

well posted a long reply, but evendently didn't take, and not wasting my time again.. your original comments say it all.. yes im a stocking dealer, YES, I can beat your price, Do I wish to waste my time or efforts in doing so , NO.. was simply the the stupidity of your comments.. you insinuate, if not buying from you, then a dealer must be sketchy.. time is money.. and if your time is free, then you really don't know business do you..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.