taramps 10k + triple 4/0 inputs + SPL lab Meter for 1.2k shipped!!! O_O

Participant count
  • Participant list
They just kept moving the presale date back and back and people were getting pissed. So now they like we will give u free accessories if u buy our amp, please buy our amps, we cant sell our amps but maybe if we give a bunch of stuff away ppl will still want them.

Ill stick to Korean amps crossfire 8k,ampere tfe,dc 10k,american bass 1100.1 or there 13k amp.

thing is... its almost double with the korean counterparts brand new. Its completely worth it, but sh*t bleeding wallets no bueno. If im lucky, i'll have a TFE for sale locally in a few months from a local audio group.

They just kept moving the presale date back and back and people were getting pissed. So now they like we will give u free accessories if u buy our amp, please buy our amps, we cant sell our amps but maybe if we give a bunch of stuff away ppl will still want them. Ill stick to Korean amps crossfire 8k,ampere tfe,dc 10k,american bass 1100.1 or there 13k amp.
Shizzzon is offering the side offers in his own way of helping for price changes.

Taramps is not offering all that was posted.

How much do the SPL labs run? Cant find price. Im between the HD10k or HD8k. But leaning towards the HD10k as the HD8k is being re done.

I can get a **** good price on the new HD10k. But the current HD8k I can get for $235 less than the 10k.

How much do the SPL labs run? Cant find price. Im between the HD10k or HD8k. But leaning towards the HD10k as the HD8k is being re done.
I can get a **** good price on the new HD10k. But the current HD8k I can get for $235 less than the 10k.
Spl labs run from 350$-450$

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.