tantric subwoofers

hdd shd ? $475 plus shipping and $785 plus shipping I'd need to call to see if an hd can be made but $360 for the hd 15 and it's. $45 more for the 18s over 15s

not to thread jack but could you pm me prices on the MD series 10" through 15" , I would like to compare your prices to them direct
Same price plus shipping only difference from buying thru me or direct. Is I can get the order in faster I can even call it in rather than emailing it. And waiting for them to get back to you

How would you compare hd to the hdc4?
2 totally different Subs there and Murphy is waiting on motors from customs its been 2-3 months and no one knows when they will actually come in, if you order the HDD or shd expect to wait an unknown time I think the HD might also be on hold do to not having motors

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.