Tahoe on 20's with an MJ-18

dude you are such a dick for not having a key to the tailgate....we are never going through the front seats of a lifted tahoe to put that big of a box in ever again' date=' you could have atleast taken the seats out.....especially when MY 2500D is in the way.....you never think before you build things do you?[/quote']
It wasnt that bad. It was the snow on the ground and being ****ing cold. Blame dad for the Tailgate, someone didnt let me wire it while I was splicing the harnesses.

Why wouldn't you run a good name like JL, Alpine, RF, etc?
Either A.) your a troll

or B.) your a dumbass nut hugger. How can you say that without even knowing what it is??

I have ran a JL 13w7, right before running a 15" Re Destroyer. The RE ate it alive. Iv also ran DD compaired to 2 JL 8w7's, guess whos louder? Nice try though buddy.

Oh wow, so Mach 5 isn't a good company then?
Read and learn before you post.
Apparently //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

It's not a company I see by all the big stores or onlines. Why wouldn't stores carry it if it was so good? I can only go by what I know.

because its still a generally new company and if you are going by what you know then you really dont know ****

It's not a company I see by all the big stores or onlines. Why wouldn't stores carry it if it was so good? I can only go by what I know.
Do all dealerships carry Ferrari? Does that make a Kia better? How about instead of judging the sub you could ask "hey, what made you choose that sub?". Maybe you would learn somethinb.

way to tell the little nut hugger off shelby.....now IHAVEITGOOD why dont you go play with you sony xplods in your bestbuy install bay...we all know you want to... or you can learn how to use a remote wire, and actually hook up some quality equipment

way to tell the little nut hugger off shelby.....now IHAVEITGOOD why dont you go play with you sony xplods in your bestbuy install bay...we all know you want to... or you can learn how to use a remote wire' date=' and actually hook up some quality equipment[/quote']
Dont Diss the XploDes man. There good ****. Wal*mart carries them, how could it be bad???

Its funny watching people people get worked up when its obvious, "IHaveItGood" is an old member trying to ruffle feathers for fun. I'm just curious who it is?

If I'm wrong he really is more retarded than I expected.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Update:

Iv had the most annoying rattle for the past week or so. I thought it was the back glass rattling from the sub facing it. Well today I was playing and faced the box so its sub/ports up. I start testing and notice the baffle flexing, and some off the screws were pulling off. So to the garage I went. Made a double baffle for it (not flushmount) and that took care of the "rattle". I didnt think the sub hit that hard.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.