t3 audio?

Item(s) for Sale:

Was trying to find some information on the tsns 10" subs are they on part with the dc lvl 5 10s?

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Yea they look it. Im looking to buy 4 10s was looking at the dc lvl 5 10s but not sure if I want to spend that much. Friend told me to check these out but can't find any info on them.
you won't find four tens.. sorry broski. much less 1-2.

[quote name='mylows10']Either a set of shd subs or maybe talk to @SPLaudio ; or @Zeuslicious ; on the forum here[/QUOTE]

This.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

[quote name='tprj82']t3 isnt really around anymore, but big ol nice motors very comparable to the ss xxx i believe,[/QUOTE]

the older tsns is... the newer 2010 is on it's own level. and is what's most often made into the 10"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.