T-Rex Audio Stamford Ct

Participant count
  • Participant list
Manny Is a good guy

The audio product is what you would expect from the new beginner to the high end sound quality to all out Sound pressure from remote starts to alarms to video He has what your looking for if is not there ask him he can get whatever your looking for.

from small builds to pro comp spl installs from stock class to extreme he can build it He has many Regional ,State ,National champion ships under his belt.

and can build ya what you want the right way the first time. so give him a call 1-203-378-8377 or stop in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

if you can read a simplistic book you can follow the directions to put together just fine. Its not rocket science. If you have questions about the...
Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
As the title states, I'm selling my 10W6v2D4. This sub is in excellent shape and was recently re-coned to replace all internal soft parts (you'll...
TBH, that is too many speakers for just a pair of 10" subs. The Skar 6.5s and tweeters are very efficient and can get super loud on moderate...

About this thread

street b explor

10+ year member
im not loud
street b explor
West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date