Central Region T.B.P S.P.L & S.Q comp

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
No the judges want be random picks from the crowd yes they will know what to look for and how to judge sound quality one guy has been in business for around thirty years and competed in S.Q for years the other judges also compete in car audio and they to know how to judge S.Q and install dont worry. I had this problem from people with the last judge sayiing he did not know what he was doing but everybody's got a opinion you cant make everybody happy I hope this answered your question //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

Former judge did know what he was doing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

He just got slack when someone who had a better car beat someone with a not so good car. The person was in the class they were supposed to be in and they cried...

Lack of class and character on their part.

You still pissed at me? I tried to apologize for what I said on the phone. I was having a REAL bad day and had been getting yelled at all day at work. Even if you don't want to speak to me again, just know that I did not mean what I said and that I did to attempt to call you and apologize.

I never was pissed everybody has bad days like the two times all my equipment got pulled off the table are when my S.Q judge he had a problem with me you look over it and move on are advance on the worst thing you can do is give up or quit:suave:

Yeah its me curtis and I hope by running two judges per comp works at least this way no one can say they got cheated are no talks of playing favorite:suave:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.