Central Region T.B.P Events

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Yay I got a first place trophy, well I am not that excited. I did hit a 144.8 in the kick TL.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
That's a nice score for one sub out the trunk

When there is actually a few people in your class its kind of exciting. The week i won it was just me and another guy in amateur trunk. The last show that I didnt go to they gave away 3 trophies in that class so there was a few. I will go and if there are a few people in my class I will enter, if not I wont.

When there is actually a few people in your class its kind of exciting. The week i won it was just me and another guy in amateur trunk. The last show that I didnt go to they gave away 3 trophies in that class so there was a few. I will go and if there are a few people in my class I will enter, if not I wont.
there will be the guy you beat at the last hooters show plus a female from longview running in her first comp ever and more:eek:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dfw bass

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
dfw bass
fort worth tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date