System suggestions

Pelph16
10+ year member

Skoal Man
Boomtown
Whats up guys... i have plans for a system and i need your all's suggestions on my plan. I have a 99' Camry, and it has a deep trunk. What i was thinking is putting one 15' L7 with a 6 cubic foot vented box, powered by a Kicker 800.1 or a 1200.1, with two 1 farad caps. I also plan to install 100sq.ft of FATMAT in my trunk too. Is this a good idea? Let me know what you think. Thanks

fat mat works pretty good.....just make sure u get a good roller.mine broke it seemed like before i started.def 1200.1 and try out a batcap if u havent already bought the caps.Or dodge the caps alltogether and get a bigger alternator.

^^^ contributive, well done dj. anyways, before you buy any caps (worthless in my opinion) or bust out the big bucks for HO alternator... try upgrading the "big 3". its usually all you need.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.