System Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

jah8127
10+ year member

Noobie
Hey i was just wanting some help on what i want. I want some good bass obviously i have 4/5 hundred dollars and i need amp sub and box. I have a pioneer head unit deh 1700 and 2 68 and 2 69 pioneer speakers sounds good but i want some bang any comments will be appreciated

all depends on what you want to get out of that box man a good clean bass sound , for spl comps. Depends on what you want to do everyone likes there bass diffrent .

all depends on what you want to get out of that box man a good clean bass sound , for spl comps. Depends on what you want to do everyone likes there bass diffrent .
I think I have an idea on what the hell he just said.

Do you want sound quality or pure SPL? Maybe something in between ?

The specs for that Dayton sub suggest that it would work well in a sealed enclosure with a volume of 4.6ft^3. You could build a box 24" long, 18" high, and 18" deep, then cut a hole in the top that's big enough to hold the sub. That would get you into the ballpark, but I didn't account for the thickness of the material or the displacement of the sub, so you could do some tweaking to that plan.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.