SWEET DEAL for DROIDS

Participant count
  • Participant list

tweet02
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
miami, fl
ok, i have {2} t mobile my touch 3G slides, they are 3 weeks old. Both in mint condition with boxes and all accs. I have even put the screen protectors on both phones. Here is why im selling both phones. I bought these for me and the wife, loved them, then my brother got the Sprint EVO, and i was pissed. Its not the phone, its the plan i get for working for the school board here. 2 EVO's on the unlimited plan for 147.00 a month!!! I had to do it. So these My Touches must go, I have a black and a red, i check egay and CL. These phones sell for more than 300.00 used, so i would like to get 300.00 or OBO shipped for each, and i will work out a deal for both phones sold togather. I will get pics up later this afternoon, any questions, let me know!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
250 for me too? if you unlock it? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif PM me. i finally cleaned out my inbox! sorry for that :\

just keep in mind. i have 250 in my paypal ready anytime! just give me the word and i'll send it asap!

and since you've only had it for 3 weeks, does this mean cosmetically it's a 10/10 no scratches no nothing?

GREAT PHONE! I own the mytouch 3g slide in white. very fast browser with wifi or 3g. android os 2.1(2.2 ocming soon) android app store is sick with a lot of free apps. everything is customizable. widgets are great. you can talk to text or swype and both work great. i got mine for free though on fathers day for that big sale tmobile had but they are well worth 300. tmobile had a promotion on fathers day where every phone in the store was free hahaha suckers. anyway bump for you and some great phones

GREAT PHONE! I own the mytouch 3g slide in white. very fast browser with wifi or 3g. android os 2.1(2.2 ocming soon) android app store is sick with a lot of free apps. everything is customizable. widgets are great. you can talk to text or swype and both work great. i got mine for free though on fathers day for that big sale tmobile had but they are well worth 300. tmobile had a promotion on fathers day where every phone in the store was free hahaha suckers. anyway bump for you and some great phones
you can also do the swype on the evo4g as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif free bump

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tweet02

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tweet02
miami, fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies