Sweet CL Find (ID10)

Participant count
  • Participant list

neo_styles
10+ year member

AKA Pop Twidget
WA
Got an amazing deal today on an ID10v3 D4 with a sealed box for 40 bucks today. Guy on CL had sold his truck so he was closing out all his gear.

So now that I have this new SQ baby, I have some questions to ask:

1. I know nominal rated power is around 400W, but what's the most I want to be sending in a sealed enclosure as a daily driver? Now how about ported?

2. Has anyone noticed a particular tweak on their sub amp or HU that really made it shine? I know that Chad on DIYMA managed to find a strong method for getting that 2x4 to the ribs kinda feel.

3. Is there anywhere I can get a replacement sticker for the ID logo on the face of the sub? One of the stips was that the sticker had fallen off (I see this happen quite a bit apparently).

4. Does it hurt the sub at all by running it without the plastic cap over the magnet? I removed this when I was doing my inspection at home as it didn't sit tightly at all. I'm not planning on throwing it away or anything...

Any firsthand knowledge and wisdom for the ID10 would be greatly appreciated. Stay classy...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.