sweet azz sony xplods...

d audio 450
10+ year member

ok ok, so i used a conteversial title to get attention, but its still on topic- i noticed these sont xplode subs in the back of the shop i work at...im told theyre from a few years back...but these things look preetttty decent. they have dual spiders, a hefty mag structure, and a stationary metal gear thing where the dust cap usually sits...im dyin to hear em...theyre just 2 10's sittin on the stock shelves chillin....i named them joe and bob.

-pat

actually they were half decent...we had about 400 watts goign to each one in th shop where i worked.....they went not to bad.....explodes really arent the worst out there....we also had one 12 in a prefab box with a jl 500/1 running it....it's still alive and well.....no x-max....but when played within it's limits it was ok

Sony just hasn't impressed me in the car audio world. From subs, to amps, to speakers, up to their HU's. They just don't got what it takes to be a contender. Just my thought on it. But when it comes to playstations, tv's, dvd players, etc they are great. Must be the whole AC DC thing. Haha, they are trying to work out the DC bugs

Originally posted by DaBaller504 Sony just hasn't impressed me in the car audio world. From subs, to amps, to speakers, up to their HU's. They just don't got what it takes to be a contender. Just my thought on it. But when it comes to playstations, tv's, dvd players, etc they are great. Must be the whole AC DC thing. Haha, they are trying to work out the DC bugs
Well, their battery operated equipments, such as walkman, camera/video, discman runs on DC I believe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.