SVR batts?

I used a pair of SVR-80 batteries in my truck at one time (see sig). They lasted about 2 years then one of them developed a leak. Eventually they both went bad, causing my Optima blue Top up front to give out as well. Luckily I caught it in time before anything else happend (IE Fire).

The truck is being rebuilt with new subs, new enclosure and new batteries. Going with Odyssey this time around.

Great battery, just not much ever said about them. I have a buddy who's had 10 SVR's in his SPL truck for almost 2 years now, thats quite a feat consideirng how much he abused them.....and he only had a stock 90 amp alternator! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

It is my battery of choice.

Had the 80-12 and it beat out a Yellow top in same condition test in my Blazer.

Gonna run 2 of the 100-12 in the Blazer on the next round.

i use 6 in my show truck and will run 2 in my mercedes (80-12s in both) along with starter batteries-

nothign but great experience so far.

have also installed them in quite a few customers vehicles

people just like paying more for brighter colors...

they are OK i had 5 of the 28-12 type (was a different look about the same size) admittedly i was running 2 us 400's on them (old big amps) and they did so so 2 ended up biting the dust lol

mobious- how about not bringing back my old threads just because you are mad at me for saying your full of ****? btw- how exactly is reading the website going to give me fair, unbiased opinions? are you that retarded?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.