Surround sound to ps2 and computer help

Participant count
  • Participant list

99gtxgolfer
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Yorktown, IN
I need help setting up my surround system up to my PS2, TV, and computer. i really need help setting this up. i figured out how to hook up every thing (comp. and tv) but i cant figure out how to hook it up to my PS2. one other thing if there is a way to hook up all this with out having to unplug one to use the other that would be great!!! thanks!!! ANy info would be greatly appriciated.

ballaz dominate!!!

might want to share the model #'s of the components you are using

connect the ps2 to the dvd input, the tv to the tv input and the pc to the aux input, then just switch input for each component

optical output FTW if you get a good price. i've got 2 sitting in my closet so if the OP decides to do this lemme know i might could sell em' to you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.