Super budget build

Rybo92

I have a 20$ boss cxx10 and a boss r1100m mono amp. I would love it if someone could help me design a ported box to have this dinky sub playing at its best. I have it in a roughly 1 cube ported box tuned to who knows. It sounds ok but I know it can be better. My max deminsions are 7inch top depth, 10 inch bottom depth and 5 ft width. It's in a single cab truck.

I disagree, I have had more expensive equipment in the past and of course it's better. It it got stolen and I don't want to go through that again. If this blows up or gets stolen it's no big deal. This is what I can fit into my budget at this time and it does it's job. If you have any advice for the build then please share if you're just going to tell me something I already know like how cheap the sub is then don't waste your time.

I disagree, I have had more expensive equipment in the past and of course it's better. It it got stolen and I don't want to go through that again. If this blows up or gets stolen it's no big deal. This is what I can fit into my budget at this time and it does it's job. If you have any advice for the build then please share if you're just going to tell me something I already know like how cheap the sub is then don't waste your time.
Well then you make it hard for them to steal. But coming onto this forum asking for advice then being a **** about it isn't gonna get you very far. You wanna protect your stuff by letting it sit on a shelf is pretty pointless. Get a car alarm. Insurance. Something for crying out loud. Why can't you think of things like this?

I agree. Boss is **** brand. People keep buying it tho because it's cheap.

I have 2 Kicker Comp 10s (57 dollars each) and a Directed 600 wired at 4 ohm giving me roughly 400rms. All of it was free but together it'd cost about 200 bucks. Built this to fit on the shelf that is above the battery pack and it's easily better than any 200 dollar substage I've ever heard.

15978041_1022798057825312_351601944928702239_n.jpg

16113902_1023480134423771_5885769308987307987_n.jpg

Looks nice too with the amp hidden away. Getting the trunk carpet back in place so it doesn't sit on the surrounds was a ***** but it's all clean now and I couldn't be happier with free equipment. Went from having nothing in my MKZ to having a very musical substage in half a day.

Thinking of dropping 2 of these in there on a 1k.

B2 AUDIO EL10" SUBWOOFER DUAL 4 Ohm - gp car audio

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.