Sup, bytches?

keep_hope_alive

Acoustics Engineer
Premium Member
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Quad Cities, IL
Been a while since I've been on this site. What's new? What are people talking about these days? What sub should I run? LMAO

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Texas
Still some crybabies (well one for sure) but overall dead haha. A few months ago you should have ran a Taramps with an AB XFL and now you should run a Sundown SFB with sundown, ssa, ab, etc.

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Central FL
Type Arrrrrg.

Watched your latest generator video a few days ago and was wondering where you went.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
ATLANTA
Hola

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Vegas
Still some crybabies (well one for sure) but overall dead haha. A few months ago you should have ran a Taramps with an AB XFL and now you should run a Sundown SFB with sundown, ssa, ab, etc.
I know you ain't talking about me. Now you should run Fi subs and Sundown SIA amps. The SIA is more like the Smart line by Taramps, but made much better and can handle more input. It pretty does rated at 1 or 2 ohms. Everybody loves SSA, Fi, and Sundown subs. Deaf Bonce and Wolfram amps are also very popular.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com VIP
arizona
You should definitely run a skar sub in a small sealed box on a soundstream amplifier.Everyone around here loves skar, and the new soundstream amps put out 165 dbs of power at 8 ohms. Don’t forget to stuff the port with poly fill. That removes the 90 hz standing wave caused by the ridiculous spl skar subs put out. skar subs have a one way linear x-max of 127 mm, so just make sure you mount it at least 36 inches away from the back of the trunk, or the sub will knock out the trunk lid.

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
St.louis, MO
[QUOTE="Deaf Bonce and Wolfram amps are also very popular."
[/QUOTE]
Wolfram is catching hell right now for selling hundreds if not thousands of bunk full bridge amps they arrive doa or blow up in almost no time

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Texas
For some reason I never thought the Wolfram full bridge would be a good product.

Reactions: Coolhand20th

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Vegas
Those are a different animal they are Korean half bridge amps made by zennon similar to about 83 other amps
I didn't even know that Wolfram even made full bridge amps, which isn't surprising. I wonder if people are throwing too many volts at them like the Taramps? Or, possibly wiring them under one ohm? That still wouldn't explain the DOA. Like Coolhand has been saying, the Sundown SIA full bridge amps might be the best ones made so far. My SFB3K is a great amp so far.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
ATLANTA
I love the look of Wolfram amps. I'm not saying they are anything special but I love the way they look. Thinking about getting an AW-9000.1

Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
ATLANTA
What you gonna do wit it you ain't even into car audio no mo
Mount on the wall in my bathroom so I can look at it when I'm taking a shit. They're on sale!

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register now to post new messages.

Already have an account? Log in here.