Sundown yardsale. Sd4?

Participant count
  • Participants list

The Camry

Hey, I Try.
Hey all. I remember being able to get the Sundown Sd-3 line off the yardsale for $50 a pop and they worked with ZERO issues. I ended up buying/flipping like 10 of them in the past. I tested them beforehand and let buyers know where they came from.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the sd4 line off the yardsale as they are asking 60% of retail price for an sd4 which is quite a lot for something that may not work at all.

Anyone buy anything else from the yardsale as of late and have no issues with the sub at all?

Those SD4’s look nice. I purchased 3 subs from the yard sale and work fine. One had a smudgy looking dustcap, one had excess glue, one had a very faint coil tick. It’s worth the risk in my opinion

Recently like within the last couple months I did a $60 surprise got a pretty much blown sa12 wasn’t real thrilled with that one, then for $99 I got a sa15 that appeared to have a fresh recone it played well didnt have any issues sold it to a buddy for $160 and last week I go in a sld-3 10 I bought for $114 it looks brand new but haven’t put power to it yet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.