Sundown sub question

Participant count
  • Participant list

mixer4x

between the sa-12 and e-12, other than more power and probably louder, are the sound between the two similar? I would be using single sub, most likely sealed to spec or close and pushing 400 rms to the e-12 or 700 rms to sa-12 just as a moderate daily driver. I am just debating if it is worth paying $200 vs $110 for moderate bass in a camry trunk unless sound quality differs between the two.

Ok, thanks for the input. So recommended would be e-12 for sealed then, since I'd like to minimize space without going down to a 10" or smaller. Somehow, I just like 12" and it is a perfect size for my trunk, height wise. I know the sa-12 would be louder for sure, especially ported so I will have to think on that as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.