sundown sub question

get an apsm 2000 for $170 

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

or the apsm 1500 for $125, apsm is slightly lower on wattage so the 2000 might work better
whered you get the 2k?

hmmm can't find them anywhere, maybe sold out?

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

check your local stores that carries audiopipe they might still have some or wait a couple of days, it will be worth the wait

what is the matter with people today!

run the 2 rf 800.2's !!!!

as long as you have the electrial to back them up you will thank me. it will be sooooo much more accurate and clean sounding. just get the sa's in d2 so you can run 4ohm mono to each amp. im ol skool and remb running a amp per coil because amps werent big enough. 1 amp per sub isnt hard to set up gzzz..

Yea but is that amp putting out advertised power I mean how does a 2k amp only cost 170 bucks **** from what i remember you could barley touch a decent 300 watt for that but like i said i been outa the game a while shoot im still running the same system from high school two jlw0 10s and a kicker amp and i want to say i payed 5and some change for that. Not trying to be a smart *** or nuthin just dont really know what performs anymore.

Yea but is that amp putting out advertised power I mean how does a 2k amp only cost 170 bucks **** from what i remember you could barley touch a decent 300 watt for that but like i said i been outa the game a while shoot im still running the same system from high school two jlw0 10s and a kicker amp and i want to say i payed 5and some change for that. Not trying to be a smart *** or nuthin just dont really know what performs anymore.
lmao go look up clamp results, they do real close to true clean power.

Man, if that JL 1000/1 is clean and functions 100% for $300, that is a decent used price on those...bad *** amps. You will not find a comparable amp for $300 new. You might find one that makes more power, but not a better made amp. Unless you are strictly into SPL and do not actually listen to your muzak, there are other things to consider than RMS output. Like SPLaudio said, even the RF 800's are **** good amps, and yea, if you can get another one for real cheap, go for it....just do not fall for the Pawn shop crap these other fools are pushing around here. There is a reason a Audiopipe 2k costs $170, and there is a reason a B2 Audio Mono MKIII 2k costs $800...and it ain't got a damn thing to do with marketing..lol.

like build it and send it my way because dallas is a pretty good pice from san antonio do you have access to a 48-51 cab

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.