• Participant list

Bosstradamus
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Las Vegas
Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown 1500D

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This amp has seen better days,the guy i got it from didn't take care of it cosmetically. The amps works but goes into protect at high volume for me,but i'm pretty sure my ground is the culprit. The speaker terminal is stripped and doesn't have any screws but you can add some or have it fixed,there is a rca broke inside the output.The amp is ugly but it does play but go's into protect when i turn my hu up to around 23 out of 35. You can have it fixed by DB-R for 120.00 and it will be like new or it may be fine,because like i said i believe it goes into protect because of my ground. I have tried to be as honest as i can about this amp and it will be sold or traded as-is. The inside is in great shape nothing burnt up as far as i can see.

Price:

160.00 shipped or trade for a flip out HU or mono amp,i'm really open to trades,but not desperate as i have the cash to get it refurbished by DB-R if need be. I know 807tubenut can do it for cheaper also.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included in pricing.

Item Pictures:

AMppics3.jpg

AMppics.jpg

AMppics1.jpg

AMppics2.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.