SOLD Sundown Saz-1500d

Pics of the amp plus some inspiration.

100_8993.jpg

100_8995.jpg

100_8996.jpg

Alison_Angel05.jpg

I know this is a FS thread, but dude, you can't just throw that out there like that. I'm real interested in the amp, but now more interested in the story.

I know this is a FS thread, but dude, you can't just throw that out there like that. I'm real interested in the amp, but now more interested in the story.
The story is I bought the amp yesterday. Today, my wife and I decide we are getting divorced. The rest of the details are not important. Someone buy the amp.

im right above Ft Lauterdale.

if this joker pays me $ im owed for a bike

then I can purchace this amp. - till then good luck with sale.

also - I survived my divorce - and in the long run

im alot better off now. im just sayin.

been there - done that. - only hard if yall got kids / dogs

does the inspiration for free with the amp? if so i wnat two amps! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif lol sorry man no money here but a free bump all the same! someone buy this amp! killer price!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.