sundown saz 1500 for audiopipe 3000?

:crazy:guy hit me up saying he wants to trade. i have the saz 1500 and he has the audiopipe. i see alot of good and bad about audiopipe. wtf should i do?
I'd take the saz over the 3000 any day of the week, and I have nothing against AP. It's just a far better-built amp.

:crazy:guy hit me up saying he wants to trade. i have the saz 1500 and he has the audiopipe. i see alot of good and bad about audiopipe. wtf should i do?
Keep in mind that the AP is almost $200 less, new.

Keep your SAZ. I'd rather have a smaller amount of reliable, efficient and clean power vs. dirty power. You can sell that 1500 used for almost the same price as you can get an AP 3k new so that gives you an idea on what people value them at..

true that, i was actually wanting to pick up a second. sundown has always treated me nice ever since my sa 15s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

alotta people like them and say they put out alotta power, i just dont want to go from an amp ik works well and isnt going to break a day later lol
I've used audiopipe and it's alright but if you have the money get the better product. I regret absolutely nothing upgrading to my 2200, it was well worth the price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.