See title

Item(s) Description/Condition:

o 1200 x 1 watts @ 1 ohm

o 600 x 1 watts @ 2 ohms

o 300 x 1 watts @ 4 ohms

o 0.153v - 5.6v adjustable input sensitivity

o 15 Hz - 250 Hz Frequency Response

o > 90 dB S/N Ratio

o 4-Way Protection Circuit (Thermal, Overload, Speaker Short, and Over Current)

o 50 Hz - 250 Hz adjustable 12dB Low-Pass Crossover

o 15 Hz - 50 Hz adjustable 12dB Subsonic Filter

o 0 or 180 degree adjustable phase switch

o 0 - 12 dB adjustable bass boost with 60 Hz center frequency

o Wired Remote Control unit included

o 5x 30 Amp Internal Fuses

o 17" L x 10.6" W x 2.2" H

I'm selling the amp because I'm getting feedback through the sub, which I've narrowed down to the rca inputs on the amp.

The amp is still functional, I'm currently using a ground loop isolator and the amp plays as if there isn't a single problem with it. Since the ground loop isolator "fixes" the feedback issue, I would assume the ground for the rcas on the amp are going bad/went bad.

Normally i would just get the amp repaired, but I've been needing more power and I just bought a more powerful amp, so this has to go.

Cosmetic-wise it doesn't look TOO bad, there are scratches on the amp, I took pictures of the worst parts of them so you can see.

Also, one of the speaker terminal screws snapped on me, so it only has three left, which shouldn't be a problem if you just plan on running one sub off the amp.

Ratings wise I'd give it

Cosmetic - 6-6.5/10

Performance - 8/10 (because you would need to either ground the rca's or use a ground loop isolator to daily the amp)

Price:

Because of the problems with the amp, I'm looking for 100 + shipping FIRM. I need to make back some money I just spent on my new amp.

NO TRADES

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

These are thumbnails, click them to see the full picture

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an FYI, I've gotten a lot of interest on the amp from a few different people, who ever gets me the money first is getting the amp.

I am going to need internal pics as the one I just got had a **** load of stuff missing internally and was from a very trusted member he swore he never opened and touched it.

I am going to need internal pics as the one I just got had a **** load of stuff missing internally and was from a very trusted member he swore he never opened and touched it.
I have the amp pending to another member, however if for some reason that falls through I'd be happy to get a gut shot for you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.