Sundown SA 12 Vs. Pioneer TS-W3002D4

ForceEdge
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
n
Which sub do you think is better? Right now I have the pioneer but I was thinking of selling it and getting a Sundown. Do you think it's worth it? Will it be an overall better sub? Louder, less distortion etc.

I'm running a kicker 11IX1000.1 amp

So you would say its worth selling and picking up the sundown? I just worry because it says it only handles 600rms. I know everyone says you can put at least a 1000 on it, but it still worries me.

I wouldn't worry about. People put more than 1000 on the SA's with the proper electrical. I'm not a Sundown nuthugger or a Pioneer hater. Just have seen both in action and it's not even a contest.

I have a scorpion ported box. This is basically exactly what it looks like, but I have the pioneer in it

357n495.jpg

is this a good box?

Op do your self the biggest favor.. Take that pioneer and the box and go to the nearest parking ramp and drop them off the from the highest level!!!! Lol. Go with the sundown WITH a good tuned box for your vehicle and you will be more than pleased!!!! :)

****. Lol thanks for the info guys. So basically the box I have *****..where would I find a tuned ported box?

You need to either build one or have a vendor build one for your sub...
Hmm. Never thought of building my own box. How would I tune it and everything? Any site I can just buy a box already done?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.