DD 8's

Participant count
  • Participant list
it looks really decent.
It says in the ad "asking" 200. Maybe I can grab them for 170ish or so. That would be even better. I've got to get a DMM to check the coils as well. You know where I could get one for cheap? I mean does Radio Shack or anyplace like that sell them?

The box does look decently built I was wondering what the type of box it is sounds like. Not up on the rear loading horn thing... Lol!

It says in the ad "asking" 200. Maybe I can grab them for 170ish or so. That would be even better. I've got to get a DMM to check the coils as well. You know where I could get one for cheap? I mean does Radio Shack or anyplace like that sell them?
The box does look decently built I was wondering what the type of box it is sounds like. Not up on the rear loading horn thing... Lol!
looks like a great deal even without the box, its a horn box so its not meant to peak at a certain frequency and suppose to have a smooth response....

Radio shack sells them for sure..As far as the box those subs are in, it looks decent and probably built by someone who knew what they were doing. You would have to play with it and see if it is tuned to your liking....if not, build one. Still a decent deal on the subs though, either way.

Radio shack sells them for sure..As far as the box those subs are in, it looks decent and probably built by someone who knew what they were doing. You would have to play with it and see if it is tuned to your liking....if not, build one. Still a decent deal on the subs though, either way.
Alright. Thanks guys. Always get good feedback on here....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DoesDad

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
DoesDad
Tulsa, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date