SOLD Sundown SA-12, 1500D, AudioControl, and Stinger battery

95bat
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
CA
I have a few things for sale that have come out of my car. I've gotten tired of having well over 100 pounds of stereo equipment in my car that takes up the whole trunk and makes the rear suspension sag so it all came out for a more economical system. ALL of this equipment was purchased from authorized dealers and was installed/removed professionally.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First up I have two Sundown dual 4 ohm SA-12s for sale. These subs are 10/10 functionally and 10/10 cosmetically. They are practically brand new.

pics:

Imageshack - subs1s.jpg - Uploaded by bat9509

Imageshack - subs2s.jpg - Uploaded by bat9509

They are cleaned up and packed in the original shipping boxes ready to go.

$140 + shipping each. Will do $260 + shipping if somebody buys both.

Next I have a Sundown SAZ-1500D amp. This amp has approximately 7 months of play time on it and still works great. This amp is 10/10 functionally, 9/10 cosmetically. There is a small scratch on the bottom as well as small scratches on the mounting holes. The top cover is flawless, though.

pics:

Imageshack - amp1s.jpg - Uploaded by bat9509

Imageshack - amp2sd.jpg - Uploaded by bat9509

This amp is also cleaned up and sitting in the original box ready to be shipped.

$300 + shipping.

Next I have a Stinger Power2 series battery. The model number is SPP1200. I just realized the model number isn't very visible in the picture, so if somebody is seriously interested in the battery and wants to see the model number, let me know and I'll take a picture of it. This battery was taken out of my car about a week ago, it is also nearly new and is 10/10 functionally and cosmetically.

pic:

Imageshack - battery1s.jpg - Uploaded by bat9509

I do not have any shipping boxes for this amp, since it was purchased locally by an authorized dealer, so it will be packaged by the local UPS store.

$175 + shipping.

Last I have an AudioControl LC8i. This was installed briefly then replaced with a BitOne.

pic:

http://img134.imageshack.us/i/lc8b.jpg/

$140 + shipping

**If somebody wants it all, I will give a $50 discount**

I am not looking for any trades right now.

Thanks!

Amp is sold //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.