Sundown or DC?

Braindead

Senior VIP Member
York, SC
I'm looking at running 2 10's, and i have it narrowed to the dc lvl 2's or the sundown SA-10's. I'm looking for mostly volume produced but i don't want them to ruin whatever song i'm listening to...

I'll wire them down to one ohm and put them in their recommended boxes, probably run them on a 1600.1 Brutus.

Both great subs. Comes down to money really.
Yeah, both pretty solid first setups, right? It looks like the sundowns will run me around $370 and i'm not sure how much itll cost for the dc's but im guessing maybe 350? I dont wanna contact them for an estimate until i have all the money together.

Yeah, both pretty solid first setups, right? It looks like the sundowns will run me around $370 and i'm not sure how much itll cost for the dc's but im guessing maybe 350? I dont wanna contact them for an estimate until i have all the money together.
mylows10 can get you a quote, just send him a PM.

The DC's will do better in a smaller box too, if that's an issue.

and do you want a hand built sub or pre made
Not like that but it don't matter if its hand built or not, that sa 10 will hammer on a level 2 haha a level 3 would have to be put up against a sa dont let that hand built stuff fool you yes dc is great but sundowns name and money was built on that sa line so think about that. Jacob Fuller the owner is doing a 151 i think in his jeep with one sa 15 sooooo lol. Besides i hammered on a set of level 3 12's with some skar vvx v2 12's and they cant beat a set of sa's if they both in the best box best car set up that's perfect for either set. I'D GO SUNDOWN!

No a DC level 2 will cry for help if you put 1500 watts on them lol, but people play around everyday and slap more than 2.5k on a SA for burps and its nothing to them, I rest my case haha.

So many Sundown nuthuggers...I'll agree though, I feel the SA would beat the level 2's, unless box size is an issue. Look into Incriminator, or running one sub as opposed to two to save some money. For 350 you could get one very solid 12 that could beat the pair.

Not like that but it don't matter if its hand built or not, that sa 10 will hammer on a level 2 haha a level 3 would have to be put up against a sa dont let that hand built stuff fool you yes dc is great but sundowns name and money was built on that sa line so think about that. Jacob Fuller the owner is doing a 151 i think in his jeep with one sa 15 sooooo lol. Besides i hammered on a set of level 3 12's with some skar vvx v2 12's and they cant beat a set of sa's if they both in the best box best car set up that's perfect for either set. I'D GO SUNDOWN!
What?? I think my brain farted trying to make out what was said here

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.