Sundown going big!!

true
yes it does, if you're talking about diameter

TC 4hp has a bigger diameter. And a bigger stack doesn't mean it's better
**** do you ever stfu? all that nut in your eye is effecting your thought process. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

true
yes it does, if you're talking about diameter

/QUOTE]

bigger diameter doesnt mean a better sub im not going to argue with you i have better things to do
but it has a better advantage than say triple stacking a motor. And what better things do you have to do? You're on ca.com for god's sake. Stop pretending like you have a life

Bigger, more inefficient requiring ever more amp power to reach the same DBs as a smaller setup.
Harder on the electrical too.
Lol, these are mainly targeted at the SPL burp crowd I do believe and for them its not as big of a deal.

**** do you ever stfu? all that nut in your eye is effecting your thought process. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif
when was I talking?

Bigger, more inefficient requiring ever more amp power to reach the same DBs as a smaller setup.
Harder on the electrical too.
well, this is not going to be going into any SQ set up soon

Lol, these are mainly targeted at the SPL burp crowd I do believe and for them its not as big of a deal.

Still, using several more efficient subs would be louder due to cone area, and need less power to do it, wouldnt it?

(Serious question, Im not into SPL)

Still, using several more efficient subs would be louder due to cone area, and need less power to do it, wouldnt it?
Yes, but the way they have classes set up it can make more sense for 1 12" vs 2 10" subs I believe. I am not into SPL either so I don't really know the rules, but I do know there are classes, lol.

I've wondered about this also, but since you're playing a consistant note in SPL comp. I would imagine getting a sub that can handle the type of abuse that those sub will be put through rather than something that will more than likely break when running a sine wave through

Yes, but the way they have classes set up it can make more sense for 1 12" vs 2 10" subs I believe. I am not into SPL either so I don't really know the rules, but I do know there are classes, lol.

I got it, thanks!

Now it makes sense.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.