Sundown e10d2 vs audio technix stratos question

Participant count
  • Participant list

hunter081
10+ year member

Hi all. I am currently running two Audio Technix stratos and I am wanting to change up. I recently posted about maybe getting some skars or sundows. I believe my box will only fit the e series as I think the skar vvx and sundown sa 10's will be to big. Anyways Im curious if your personal opinion is....

will the sundown entry e series 10d2 that is 400watts outperform the audio technix stratos middle line stratos that is also rated 400 watts. Just curious. Ive had some offers of other subs from great people here like xfl's and IA's but My box is not exactly up to a bigger sub.

Can you give us some enclosure dimensions? I can attest to the E series and they are great woofers. Not too sure on the AT stuff yet but I was going to mention that if the SA series is too big, maybe you can try the SD-2 series. They are awesome woofers as well.

skyline tt thanks for the info I forgot about the sd models. And I have NO CLUE what size this truck box is. Its custom built and ported by a flastrongman and it fits a single cab f150

lol, not lazy. Sorry I travel for work. I have all tools including my life in storage. I can go buy one and measure the box. P.s. who is vato

I call bs on that one… if you were doing mid 140's on 2 10's you wouldn't be looking to switch things up.

yep. I am. Yes they do some serious work for 10's. Im doing mid 140's on two. Go check my youtube video out.

sbarber there are a few vids of these doing serious work. Just educate yourself and go see the youtube videos. I will try and post links however im not exactly sure "thats why i said go look it up" and you will take back you "i call bs" comment. Yes i had mine metered and did a 141 when they where on 2ohms. They recently where changed to .5ohm and they are incredible. But hey believe what youd like. Custom box dual ported built by flastrongman, single cab f150 and yes they are really really getting it.

also the reason im "looking to switch things up" is a personal issue with audio technix and myself. I just choose not to do business with them anymore and id like to have a diffrent companys product because again personal reasons. NOT HAPPY WITH THEM!!!! Has nothing to do with the way they sound, hitting, look or anything else for that matter. But again thanks for your concern //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.