Sundown Audio Z v3 or what ??

Participant count
  • Participant list
the z's are beasts hands down. lots of subs in the 1500w range that will do the job though.
thats what im after bro like what ?? thats just as bad a$$ as the z3's

hdc4-mehxcon-yes

zcon-heck yeah

wardennot worth it, wouldnt wake up til it see's waaay more power

IA DPor even the death row series

Vibe blackdeath-can't speak on these

9500-meh

dd9515for what he wants, i wouldnt look into that one
these are just MO. i would get the Z's or the IA death row or death penalties, or even the SSA woofers.

yeah have sa 12's now but wanting to upgrade amp to 3000-3500 watt im sure the sa's wont handle that or will they ???

I have a custom nightshade that can handle 2k with no problem!!! Right now it's on a saz2500d on 1 ohm and it don't even get warm or smell at all!! I have it fs!! If you want a pair just get a ns1 motor and get it re-coned! But with this beast you'll be more than happy with just one!!

well have a saz 3000d coming //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.