• Participant list

Pyro_By_Nature
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Colorado
Item(s) for Sale:

2 Dual 2ohm Sundown Audio SA8's.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

One is a fresh recone, it has seen power for only a few minutes to verify it works, which it does. Both coils read 1.9 see pics below.

The second one will need to be reconed, but at the current moment it does function. One tinsel was frayed/snapped close to the cone (DJ screw, trunk car). I was able to solder a piece of wire in for a temporary ghetto fix to get me by. It's had a few hours of playtime on it since the repair and it is still holding up. But due to the nature of the repair, who can tell how long it will last. In any case I'd plan on a recone somewhere down the line. On the second one the coils read 2.1 and 2.2. Both subs have the "new" version of soft parts.

Cosmetically they both look new from the front. There are some usual scratches on the motors. Both being recones, do have some small amounts of epoxy coming out of the holes designed for the spider ring screws. Overall they're still a solid 8.5/10 cosmetically.

Price:

$140 + shipping for the pair, not looking to split.

Sold locally!

I'm not really looking for trades. I have a $125 speeding ticket to pay and I've been buying a lot of crap lately, so cash is king.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be paid by you, UPS or USPS your choice. Subs will be shipped individually in their original boxes/foam. The boxes are roughly 11 x 11 x 10 weighing in around 20lbs each.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

sdc11384.jpg

sdc11391l.jpg

sdc11393.jpg

sdc11408r.jpg

sdc11380e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These have been sold locally! That's a first, sundown selling local before on ca.com, such travesty! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

that was a hell of a good price. the guy who bought them is probably very happy with the sale. I'd have bought them if I was local.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.