Sundown Audio Nightshade 18v2 + Sundown SAZ 2000d

Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown Audio Nightshade 18 v2 sub

Sundown Audio SAZ 2000d amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Selling a subwoofer and an amp. Will sell separately or together.

I will sell the sub for $400, and amp for $360. If you buy them both, I will sell for $700. Brand new I paid $575 for the subwoofer, and $475 for the amp.

Background:

I was in contact with Jacob, (the owner of Sundown Audio) about what I was looking to do, and what options he had. He made a few suggestions and then put me in touch with Derrick, the Sundown representative for all of South Carolina. Derrick then figured out what kind of sound I wanted, and made a custom box for this sub, and for my needs. Derrick met up with me to give me the sub. Upon installation, it was discovered that there was a defective voice coil. He took the sub back for repair. To apologize, Jacob put a carbon fiber dust cap in the center. Just a couple of days later Derrick met up with me again and I was good to go.

The box is around 6 cubes, tuned to 30hz. I wanted to kill the lows, earth shattering lows. This sub, sub box, and amp combo shakes my windshield and rattles cars next to me. This isn't for the inexperienced installer. I had an XS power battery, plus a Mechman High Out put alternator. (270+ amps at idle)

The sub is D2 voice coil. I ran it @1ohm all the time, it was my daily driver and it was ridiculously loud. Cosmetically the sub has some scratches on it, but NO holes or dents.

The amp has never seen a voltage lower than 12.8 or so. I am very **** about my settings and proper power and voltage. Cosmetically there are new scratches on the front of the amp. This is from me putting my seat back in my truck. The bracket on the back, middle of the seat hit it a few times. Other than that both items are perfect.

Kinda sad to get rid of these but they were amazing for the time I have had them.

Looking to get ride of these items asap. No I do not want to trade for anymore sub equipment.

There are video's of the sub playing. I took a few last fall when I was looking to sell it originally.

There is also a video of my sub being tested for the first time in the back of Jacob's jeep. (it was the first Nightshade v.2 that they sold)

If you have any questions or are interested feel free to email or text me. Again, I only want to trade this for cash, no other audio equipment.

If I need to, I could throw it back in my truck for a test or another vid.

Price:

sub - $400

amp - $360

Both - $700

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Id be willing to meet up if close to Columbia SC

Shipping will be on buyer.

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26552201View attachment 26552202View attachment 26552205View attachment 26552204View attachment 26552206

Item(s) for Sale:
Sundown Audio Nightshade 18 v2 sub

Sundown Audio SAZ 2000d amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Selling a subwoofer and an amp. Will sell separately or together.

I will sell the sub for $400, and amp for $360. If you buy them both, I will sell for $700. Brand new I paid $575 for the subwoofer, and $475 for the amp.

Background:

I was in contact with Jacob, (the owner of Sundown Audio) about what I was looking to do, and what options he had. He made a few suggestions and then put me in touch with Derrick, the Sundown representative for all of South Carolina. Derrick then figured out what kind of sound I wanted, and made a custom box for this sub, and for my needs. Derrick met up with me to give me the sub. Upon installation, it was discovered that there was a defective voice coil. He took the sub back for repair. To apologize, Jacob put a carbon fiber dust cap in the center. Just a couple of days later Derrick met up with me again and I was good to go.

The box is around 6 cubes, tuned to 30hz. I wanted to kill the lows, earth shattering lows. This sub, sub box, and amp combo shakes my windshield and rattles cars next to me. This isn't for the inexperienced installer. I had an XS power battery, plus a Mechman High Out put alternator. (270+ amps at idle)

The sub is D2 voice coil. I ran it @1ohm all the time, it was my daily driver and it was ridiculously loud. Cosmetically the sub has some scratches on it, but NO holes or dents.

The amp has never seen a voltage lower than 12.8 or so. I am very **** about my settings and proper power and voltage. Cosmetically there are new scratches on the front of the amp. This is from me putting my seat back in my truck. The bracket on the back, middle of the seat hit it a few times. Other than that both items are perfect.

Kinda sad to get rid of these but they were amazing for the time I have had them.

Looking to get ride of these items asap. No I do not want to trade for anymore sub equipment.

There are video's of the sub playing. I took a few last fall when I was looking to sell it originally.

There is also a video of my sub being tested for the first time in the back of Jacob's jeep. (it was the first Nightshade v.2 that they sold)

If you have any questions or are interested feel free to email or text me. Again, I only want to trade this for cash, no other audio equipment.

Hey man the picture with username and date has to be in the same pic as the items

I might know someone interested in the amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.