Item(s) for Sale:

SUNDOWN NEO PRO 6.5

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Specs:

6.5 PA speakers

8 ohm version

100 watts rms

Description/Condition:

like new . got these in last week installed them and tested them for 20 minutes . i came to realize 8 ohm simply wont work for me . these produce amazing midbass from such a small driver . cosmetically no rips, tears holes, burnt coils or any abuse . please see pics.

Price:

150 shipped firm

these sell for 200 shipped new so i cant take any more loss on 20 minutes of use .so please dont ask this is best price

con u.s. only shipped and no trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FEEDBACK

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
if they were 4 they would not be for sale lol. if you are intrested i will send u a free gift

no i do not sorry . i do have a mint set of dd audio high end german sperate 5.25 mids for cheap tho lol

what part of Il you from? would you do a deal if picked up?
addison, il and really all i can do is save you the shipping . they are already below what ive seen for heavily used one's and i am the original owner and bought them from a authorized dealer.

i'll talk with my cuz when he gets here today we were looking for some new mids for his vehicle. I live by Midway but work at Ohare so when i get out of work shouldn't be much of a drive to get them!

i live in addison but will be around desplaines for a little while . if you are intrested i will pm you my number and we can talk . also the best i can do is 140 picked up and that is crack head cheap for these guys in this condition .

open up to trades man....
i dont really need anything atm . also anytime somebody wants to trade seems to be one sided lol. if i were to consider it would have to benefit me grately so thats why i did not list trades

IF this is here in the next week or 2 I'll prob take it. Realized it will work for what I am going to do...any suggestions on tweets?

if you want it we can work something out for me to hold it . as for tweeters all depends on what u like but i was considering these

Madisound Speaker Store

but since the mids are 8 ohm the second choice would be crescendo ft1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...