Sundown Audio 12" Dual 4 ohm

Sa-12s are awesome subs...... They can take more than rated you just don't want to go out and throw 2k at it daily.... They would do great off 1k daily.... I'm sure there are a lot of other threads about this as well....

Sa-12s are awesome subs...... They can take more than rated you just don't want to go out and throw 2k at it daily.... They would do great off 1k daily.... I'm sure there are a lot of other threads about this as well....
good to hear, i was planning 750 daily

^^ Perhaps Sundownz can post that video of a guy doing a side by side comparison with a Fi BTL and they were basically equal....I think Sundownz posted that a while back?

jacob, do you think i could wire a pair of D2 sa12s to .5 and burp them on an AQ2200 safely? on very rare occasions?
Burping on that amp would be no sweat whatsoever for them.

Daily, IMO, it's on the high side but nothing that customers haven't done before with them.

Obviously the BTL will play longer with high power as it's coil is HUGE in comparison -- but in any event, here is the comparison :
i think the fact that they can hang with a 500$ sub, even if for short periods, speaks to their quality

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.