sundown 3k fried?..pics***

Way to get a big dick about it. Can't stand the fact that someone prefers other amps besides sundown?
It has nothing to do with that. You can like other amps but you called Sundown garbage which some others are going to disagree with. Itd be another thing if you said you love AudioPipe

It has nothing to do with that. You can like other amps but you called Sundown garbage which some others are going to disagree with. Itd be another thing if you said you love AudioPipe
Everyones talks about Sundown like they are god or something.

I said they were gay. Where did you get garbage? It is gay how everyone rides their dick.....

I think Sundownz aka Jacob was joking with his reply... No need to get bent out of shape... Mine is currently out for repair too, believe its a failed output as well... Will know more once Chris @ Db-r takes a look at it... I still like the amp though, **** happens...

I said they were gay. Where did you get garbage? It is gay how everyone rides their dick.....
Bro, they have excellent warranties and arent made in China. They are a good price for having those two qualities. I run plenty of other brands but there is still nothing wrong with Sundown. Im no fanboy but if you call them gay youre gonna piss people off. Gay would imply that the amp doesnt do its job or is sub par no? With that said, I can get a 1500D from AP for 130 bucks new but its not going to compare to a SAZ, nor are they going to ship me a new one when I blow it up thumping my Pyle sooper 15"s at 8ohms with the gains on full

In the third pic it looks like one of the output rails got pretty darn warm.

Edit - Looks like Jonny already stated that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

lol seriously? this thread was over after my post. the reason it seems like there is alot of Sundown amps that go bad is because there are so many out there. its electronics **** goes wrong and yes its usually user error.

sundown makes some good product, dont know how this turned into a bunch of off topic bs when i just needed someone to take a look at the pics and see if there was any visual damage. it was not user error. wish the amp still had warranty was one of the older models with old heat sink..**** happens.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.