Sundown 3000.2 question

I will get a pic. but it say sundown audio. same logo and everything. wish i could remember what model exactly but i know it say 3000 on it just don't remember for sure...**** it

a saz3000 for $300...... Hell its a pawn shop they will take $250. I am gonna say a fraud until pics are seen. Hell even a blown saz3000 is worth a good 200+.
pawn shope usually know 0% about car audio if its not kicker so i bet its legit lol

pawn shope usually know 0% about car audio if its not kicker so i bet its legit lol
The pawn shops around here search online everything you try and pawn say I bring in a aq2200 they will find out the price via the internet right in front of you then offer you money. prob give you 150 then price it at 350. Good pawn shop owners are not stupid and are into making money.

The pawn shops around here search online everything you try and pawn say I brink in a aq2200 they will find out the price via the internet right in front of you then offer you money.
the one here just goes by name and ebay price. they had a ma audio hk 4000 for 200$ and it worked... didnt have the money or i woulda bought it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.