Sundown 1500D ----------250 Shipped!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown Audio SAZ-1500D

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Amp is pretty rough physically. It has quite a few scratches and nicks but works like a champ. Fresh back from db-r two days ago to fix some minor issues in the preamp section and have the solder upgrade done on the power supply and output mosfets to help guard against vibration related failures. The speaker terminals were stripped out when I got this amp and I have re-tapped them to fit new screws . The holes were so stripped that I ended up having to do two different size screws for the speaker terminals but all four terminals have brand new stainless steel set screws in them that tighten up as they should. No issues just looks a bit off if you really look. The plastic around the speaker terminals has cracked a bit as well but it is still all there and there is no chance of the terminals shorting out on each other. Long story short amp looks bad but is fully functional in every way as verified by the guys at db-r.

Price:

250 shipped firm in the lower 48 only

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping included in price. will most likely be either fedex or usps

Item Pictures:

PICS UPDATED 9/8/11

sundown12.jpg

sundown22.jpg

sundown32.jpg

sundown42.jpg

sundown52.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
wanna save it for me? might be buying it soon.....
Only fair way to do it is first come first served . Just need it gone. I'll consider partial trades if you wanna go that route but really just need some cash.

Yeah I bought it blown hoping to fix it up but I just ran out of time and patience and decided to bite the bullet and send her to db-r. If I hadn't just dropped 140 on the repair I would have listed it lower.

Auto Auction

You have observed that your neighbor is currently driving the best luxury car in the US. The car is fitted with complete accessories and auto parts. Thus you cannot control yourself from wondering how his or her budget affords such a luxury car. There is no complicated answer on it. The car bought at cheaper price is obtained through the government car auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...