Suggestions to replace Eclipse Aluminum 88100 DVC

Just as the title states. Price around $150 or less, doesn’t matter if it’s used (don’t want to p*ss off the wifey)preferably around the same power range as the Eclipse so that I can still use my existing amp, and preferably 10” so that I can utilize my sealed box. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Pretty much. It's just a nice kit. A solo rite Scarlett 2i2, XLR mic and a loop back cable are my next purchases so I can get accurate phase...
front doors are subs...fyi Go with AudioControl 6x9 components up front and coaxials in the rear. You will be impressed with just changing to that.
If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...
You might get some inspiration from the install that I did... Delta Audio Install
Hahaha his brother got some from a friend. American bass amp and some alpine s 12in subs. From a buddy of his now Eastons chomping at the bit...

About this thread

drei4runner
Los Angeles, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
winkychevelle
IMG_0692.jpg