Suggestions for Nissan R50 Pathfinder 2001 Plz!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Finally took the plunge and bought some stuff from Amazon which will arrive in a weeks time. This is what I have bought:
1 - Pioneer TS-W3003D4 12" Sub 1

2 - JBL GTO609c front speakers Pair

3 - NEP OFC 2 AWG Amp wiring kit 20' 1

4 - RCA Splitter by InstallGear 1

5 - RCA Cable by Sky High OFC 20' 1

6 - Blue Sea Circuit box 1

7 - Stinger 32SGP Relay 200amp 1

My nephew will be flying out of USA next week so it has saved me alot of shipping $$$$$

Now I need a good amp... I tried to look for PPi as suggested earlier but its 200+ $ right now on Amazon and 164$ on ebay but the shipping dates dont match up. Now that you know my sub and speakers, please suggest recommend me a good long lasting awesome sounding perfect Amplifier pretty plz

Warm regards,

DJ
https://www.amazon.com/Zapco-ST-4XSQ-Studio-Channel-Amplifier/dp/B013F34IU6

Just a quick question for you, do you have tweeters in your vehicle? The only reason I'm asking is because if you have tweeters in your location, you have better options for 6.5" component speakers.
And you can go buy adapters from this guy here: PVC Speaker Adapters - CNC Machined - In Stock or Custom Made. Real nice guy. Just give him your make and model of the vehicle and he'll send you the speaker adapters to install in your vehicle. I've used his adapters on my 4runner and it helps tremendously. If you know how to fabricate, then you can probably do it yourself to save money, but if not, this is the next best thing IMO.
totally ordering a pair from this guy

edit: totally just ordered a pair from this guy. Totally... LoL

Last edited by a moderator:
Too expensive for me right now... :p
whats too expensive? the zapco or pioneer or both?

there is a dude on this forum who goes by the nick bigblank69 who tests amps to the point of torture on his test bench. might want to look at his youtube channel to see what hes tested that would fit your needs. Many walmart amps, many do the power they claim and dont blow up when pushed hard on the dyno

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.