Suggestions for 1995 impala ss?

Hey guys I was thinking of getting rid of the alpine 12 type x as I feel its two small for my big trunk or the box that was made for the type x *****. Anyway are there any good subs that isnt the name brand like jl audo or alpine, Im done with the prices on those subs Im looking for something cheaper that can be powered by my pdx 1.1000 that pushes harder than the type x? If Ihave to get a stronger amp Ill do that, Im looking for a single sub though 15' or even 1 18', Im seeing all these subs on this forum Ive never even heard of lol Yes I been that guy who only bought the mainstream stuff like jl audio, alpine, rockford maybe you guys can take me to subwoofer school here lol.

Hey guys I was thinking of getting rid of the alpine 12 type x as I feel its two small for my big trunk or the box that was made for the type x *****. Anyway are there any good subs that isnt the name brand like jl audo or alpine, Im done with the prices on those subs Im looking for something cheaper that can be powered by my pdx 1.1000 that pushes harder than the type x? If Ihave to get a stronger amp Ill do that, Im looking for a single sub though 15' or even 1 18', Im seeing all these subs on this forum Ive never even heard of lol Yes I been that guy who only bought the mainstream stuff like jl audio, alpine, rockford maybe you guys can take me to subwoofer school here lol.
Budget ?

Im thinking around the $400 range?
Lots of options at the budget ecspecially if it's for a single woofer ... Just would want some more power down the road ..I'd look into a dc level 4 , incriminator death row, dd 35 series , maybe a aa mayhem ..

Lots of options at the budget ecspecially if it's for a single woofer ... Just would want some more power down the road ..I'd look into a dc level 4 , incriminator death row, dd 35 series , maybe a aa mayhem ..
Never heard of any of those subs lol Ive been living in a cave lol

Never heard of any of those subs lol Ive been living in a cave lol
Lol all great subs man ... Mylows can help you out he sells some quality gear ... My personal vote would be a DD 9515i if your doing one woofer tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif you'd have to spend a bit more tho ... And maybe a vfl 150.1 to power it

http://www.ddaudio.com/products/mobile-audio/woofers/9500-series

That link in your sig are those the subs you sell? DC audio?
Yes I do. I'm the dc rep for the west coast. Also I have a set of mayhems to I build boxes at home in my spare time. My works pretty good. But my teammate has a local shop and he does exceptional work. But pricey

Boy that digital designs 9500 series looks very powerful I dont think the alpine pdx is enough juice for that sub lol I heard digital designs are some pretty good subs but 700 a sub!

Boy that digital designs 9500 series looks very powerful I dont think the alpine pdx is enough juice for that sub lol I heard digital designs are some pretty good subs but 700 a sub!
Lol that's retail gotta find your closest shop or go direct ... Also there pretty efficient it would suprise you till you got your hands on more power .... Then it's just gunna get nastier ! And if you plan to stay at that power the dd 35 series is a good option to consider as well .. Dc woofers are very nice as well there's really not gunna be a bad choice here lol

Lol that's retail gotta find your closest shop or go direct ... Also there pretty efficient it would suprise you till you got your hands on more power .... Then it's just gunna get nastier !
So if I paired that sub to the pdx 1.1000 it could push it? Also If I decided to upgrade another amp say 2k amp that sub could handle it?

So if I paired that sub to the pdx 1.1000 it could push it? Also If I decided to upgrade another amp say 2k amp that sub could handle it?
That sub will take well over 2k bro very underrated ... And yes would perform on the alpine 1k ... Great woofers man

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.