Suggested amp?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Redcarr97

I have recently purchased a new set up consisting of two alpine type r 12" subs in a sealed box. I am looking for suggested amplifiers especially by those who have dealt with this subwoofer set up. Not looking to go crazy on pricing but at the same time need something that will allow my subs to hit somewhat impressively of course

Subs hitting the low deep bass with authority isn't just about what amp , it's about the box and electrical as well. Those subs if they're the new versions can take 1000 rms each. So a 2k amp us what you'll need if you car can take it with stock electrical. Which most can if set up right

I have recently purchased a new set up consisting of two alpine type r 12" subs in a sealed box. I am looking for suggested amplifiers especially by those who have dealt with this subwoofer set up. Not looking to go crazy on pricing but at the same time need something that will allow my subs to hit somewhat impressively of course
What mylows10 said. And what's your budget?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.