Subzero's Soundstream Cavalier rebuild

In with the folded transmissionline. Sounds very accurate...
IMG00082-20100511-1400.jpg

IMG00079-20100511-1101.jpg
That looks like my current box, cept i jus covered up 1 speaker hole and am using one sub in my old RE box.

yes it would, i just wasnt suggesting it to him, he said he wanted something that was more toward sq. I personally haven't had that much time to fool around with the splx's to say they have any better sq than the t5's. I was thinking he should go wit hteh R1-15 or 12, Ive done installs with them and I love that woofer to death, plus it SCREAMS to be reverse mounted without looking trashy

yes it would, i just wasnt suggesting it to him, he said he wanted something that was more toward sq. I personally haven't had that much time to fool around with the splx's to say they have any better sq than the t5's. I was thinking he should go wit hteh R1-15 or 12, Ive done installs with them and I love that woofer to death, plus it SCREAMS to be reverse mounted without looking trashy
Di VInci 12 would look sexy

i figured the splx should handle that power :/.. did you not like it or just not think of it?
SPLX is not a sq subwoofer...

When I get sick of this setup, I may try those out or get some XXX and a gheto blaster... "ACCEPTING CONTRIBUTIONS NOW"

SPLX is not a sq subwoofer...
When I get sick of this setup, I may try those out or get some XXX and a gheto blaster... "ACCEPTING CONTRIBUTIONS NOW"
didn't know you were looking for an sq woofer, just a woofer to handle the power. :/ I clearly know it's not an sq woofer.

sheesh lol try to help.

then do what farmacist says with the R1, should be plenty loud still being a 15 on that power.
I dont know about putting a 15 in my car. I have ideas to get it louder and keep sq, but I just dont have the time these days.

if you need any help trying to get equipment, let me know and I can probably get it for you, hell I can even get old equipment thats not even being made anymore (the exact series etc.

post final pics of my door pods and amp rack and trunk. I think it is a well rounded system now. and it still gets loud for one 12.

IMG00092-20100515-1837.jpg

IMG00093-20100515-1837.jpg

finishedtrunk.jpg

finishedproduct.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.