Subwoofers are not hitting hard at all :(

RMD

What amp would be good and provide good power to my two MTX Terminator 12" Subwoofers. The bass package that I purchased from http://www.sonicelectronix.com came with the MTX TN250/1 Monoblock Amplifier that only has a 400 watt peak power. My subs have 1200 watt power handling, I need something more powerful and closer to my subwoofers max handling. Anyone have any links or advice?

Here is the link for the Subwoofer & Amp Package I purchased

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12216_MTX+Audio+Terminator+TNP212D.html

What amp would be good and provide good power to my two MTX Terminator 12" Subwoofers. The bass package that I purchased from Car Audio Stereo - Car Subwoofers - Car Amplifiers and Speakers came with the MTX TN250/1 Monoblock Amplifier that only has a 400 watt peak power. My subs have 1200 watt power handling, I need something more powerful and closer to my subwoofers max handling. Anyone have any links or advice?
Here is the link for the Subwoofer & Amp Package I purchased

MTX Audio Terminator TNP212D Amplified, Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure Systems Enclosed Car Subwoofer Systems Car Audio Car Audio, Video, & GPS Navigation - Sonic Electronix
where are you located in ny? maybe some one near by could give your set up a once over just to make sure every thing is right before you buy again.

Those subs are only rated for 200 rms each. Save yourself a bit of money and just get another of the same amp since those amps only push 200 rms @ 2 ohms each. Max/Peak power really dont mean ****. Pretend it doesnt say anything about max/peak power.

i know someone with these subs and they have a cheap 1000 watt sony explode amp that makes them hit pretty hard. you can get refurbs cheap on ebay for like $80.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.