Subwoofer Placement on back seat in Truck Cab

Participant count
  • Participant list

sdalpine

Building a new box and trying to figure out where to put the binding posts based on the position the box is going to be. It is going to be on the back seat facing the driver seat. My question is should the port be on side closest to the door or the side closest to the middle of the truck?

is that even legal? to have you sub box sitting on the back seat? best way is to test it when it's running, start moving it around ect ect, i'd try put sub and port on the same side and aim towards to roof.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Google and Ebay are your friends. Froma quick search and providing these are like new, $2- $400 for the subs and $2- $400 for the amplifiers...
dragon.breath, Many thanks for taking the time to help me out. It is very much appreciated and my small brain can understand it now. I have...
To do this magic, should the microphone always be kept in the driver's seat or on the dashboard?...since that is where it must go in phase with...
LOL. Ya man. Its been busy. Im off today, but got stuff to do around the Casa.Be a Great sub man, and very nice amplifier. If you can swing a few...
Open screw holes sound like a little muffler, loose box panels sound like a massager on a wooden table.

About this thread

sdalpine

sdalpine
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Side Show