Subwoofer experts

SWFL
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
us
What specs are good and what are bad that you look for in a day 15" sub. Looking to do 4 15's on anywhere from 1000-3500rms. Depends on how much I can spend.

anyway for a 15" sub daily tuned low what specs and info do you look for in a sub to be able to play music good sound good and still get loud as possible?

How much of a factor does xmax play??

Help want to get 4 15's and get the ones that will get loud and sound good for daily on an IA 40.1 for now soon to be 2 and then 4 40.1's

Looking for a sub to play low, get loud as possible on power given, move air, and sound good

whats a good sub out there in the 15" or 18" series. Also what specs are the ones to look for in daliy subs?

What specs are good and what are bad that you look for in a day 15" sub. Looking to do 4 15's on anywhere from 1000-3500rms. Depends on how much I can spend.
anyway for a 15" sub daily tuned low what specs and info do you look for in a sub to be able to play music good sound good and still get loud as possible?

How much of a factor does xmax play??

Help want to get 4 15's and get the ones that will get loud and sound good for daily on an IA 40.1 for now soon to be 2 and then 4 40.1's
i think its retarded your trying to find a sub that can sound good on ONE ia40.1 and then move that up to four ia40.1's.

Why is that retarded??

I want mainly something that gets loud but still sounds decent man, sorry for wanting to have 4 15's on 16k watts?

Why is that retarded??
I want mainly something that gets loud but still sounds decent man, sorry for wanting to have 4 15's on 16k watts?
no ur sorry for wanting 4 15's on 4k watts that will sound good and get loud and then quad up the power.

no set of 4 15's is gonna do both.

no but there is 4 15's that will get loud and sound like ass and 4 15's that will get just as loud as the subs that sound liek **** but sound better and handle the same power and be as loud it is possible

no but there is 4 15's that will get loud and sound like ass and 4 15's that will get just as loud as the subs that sound liek **** but sound better and handle the same power and be as loud it is possible
There is?? Then why'd you start this thread if you already know that?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.