Subwoofer Efficiency Calculator - eCrack.net

Participant count
  • Participant list
Use this if your manufacturer does not provide 1w/1m ratings or if you just don't believe the one they provide. Find the T/S parameters they provide for your subwoofer and input the data into this program. It will display your efficiency. Then you can use the SPL calculator to more accurately estimate your SPL.

Download Subwoofer Efficiency Calculator

If your manufacturer posts a 2.83v sensitivity rating and your sub is not 8 ohms you're being lied to as the sensitivity is not accurate. Use this calculator to figure out what it is.

The SPL Calculator thread can be found here: SPL Calculator

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.