Suburban

jaredmonk
10+ year member

helena
Hey whats up,

Here is my stuff.

I drive a white 1993 Suburban. Its a K2500. So its a big 3/4 ton.

I am slowly tricking it out. So far i have a blue undercar kit on it. (glow lights) My system is: A Pioneer 7300 Head Unit. A Rockford fosgate bd1000.1 watt amp. A Kicker Solobaric L715" sub. It is in a homemade box. It has about 4.5 cubic feet. With one slot on the side 14"x3". I also just replaced all the speakers with Pioneer speakers. 2 6x9's, 2 6.5's, and 2 5.5's. I also have a Rockford 1 Farad 20DVC Cap.

My future plans are a 3" drop. If anyone can help me find a kit for my ride please tell me. Also a brush guard and nerf bars. And a second amp and sub setup that i have now. Than who knows from there. Any suggestions would be nice.

Thats about it,

Give me some feedback

peace

jared

hey go to lowrider.com and they have some pretty nifty setups for drops and stuff i like the surburban idea thats what im doing im gonna one and do the same thing right now i have a 84 dodge ram pickup with a toneu cover on it i have a pioneer

cd player and i pioneer 500x2 watt and 2 rockford fosgates 12"s it does the job aight enough of my stuff good luck on your project

well thats not a bad setup at all but that box doesnt sound to good if its not a vented hatchback box you are deffinitly missing out on some serious bass! so cheak it out cause if you have a 15inch L7 in a saburban that shoud push some air . from there work on youre highs . and you should be set .

a brushguard and nerfbars on a lowered 'burb? u need the nerf's because?u 4 ft tall? and the brushguard because of the weeds? jus messin! good luck with your ride!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.